Aaron Rodgers Book Club – Complete List of Books
During his first appearance of the season on the Pat McAfee Show, Rodgers chose to talk about a subject that that he cares greatly about, reading! Marquez Valdez Scantling asked Rodgers for advice on some book suggestions to read during training camp. Rodgers went to Barnes and Noble and picked up some books for him. This inspired Rodgers to share with the world some of his favorite books. Pat loved the idea, and thus, the Aaron Rodgers Book Club was born!
We’ve collected the complete list along with interview sections from the Pat McAfee Show where Rodgers reveals and talks about each week’s book.
We’ll keep adding book selection as long as Aaron Rodgers keeps providing them each week. I’ve provided links to Amazon, but I feel I’d be remiss if I didn’t suggest supporting your local public library and/or local booksellers whenever possible.
Just want to jump to the book list without the videos? Click here!
Book 1 – The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Book 2 – Where Men Win Glory by John Krakauer
Week 3 – The Giver – Lois Lowry
Week 4 – Be Here Now by Ram Dass
Week 7 – The Art of War” by Sun Tzu
Week 8 – The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
Book 9 – Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
Bye Week – No New Book Recommendation – November 30th
Rodgers did join the Pat McAfee Show this week even though Green Bay is on their bye week, however, he did take a break from the book recommendations. Rodgers will be back next week with a new book!
Book 14 – The Razor’s Edge by W. Somerset Maugham
Holiday Hiatus – No New Book Recommendation – December 21
Aaron Rodgers still had his weekly interview with Pat, but the book club is on a holiday hiatus. Check back next week for a new book recommendation.
Playoff Bye Week – No New Book Recommendation – January 11th, 2022
Rodgers did make his weekly guest appearance on the Pat McAfee Show, but did not have a new recommendation for the bye week.
Playoff Divisional Round Week – No New Book Recommendation – January 18th, 2022
Rodgers made an abbreviated appearance during a short week in which they play San Francisco on Saturday at Lambeau Field, but did not have a new book recommendation this week.
Final Weekly Appearance – January 25th, 2022
Aaron Rodgers looks back at all the books he recommended this year, but did not give a new recommendation. Rodgers did tease that he will be back on the McAfee Show to talk about his future once he makes his decision on playing next season.
Check back each week during the season for the next book! You can check out the complete set of full Aaron Rodgers interviews with Pat McAfee here.
The Complete List of Aaron Rodgers Book Recommendations
- Book 1 – The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Book 2 – Where Men Win Glory by John Krakauer
- Week 3 – The Giver – Lois Lowry
- Week 4 – Be Here Now by Ram Dass
- Week 5 – The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Week 6 – You Are the Universe by Deepok Chopra and Menas Kafatos
- Week 7 – The Art of War” by Sun Tzu
- Week 8 – The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Book 9 – Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Book 10 – The Daily Stoic – Ryan Holiday
- Book 11 – Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock
- Book 12 – Welcome to Dunder Mifflin: The Ultimate Oral History of The Office
- Book 13 – The Answer is… Reflections on my Life By Alex Trebeck
- Book 14 – The Razor’s Edge by W. Somerset Maugham
- Book 15 – The Boy, the Mole, the Fox, and the Horse by Charlie Mackesy
- Book 16 – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck – By Mark Manson